Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Late Night Karaoke!

Saturday night everyone was looking for something to do.  So we decided to try out this little karaoke place in Garden Grove.  Basically you pay per hour and you and your group have your own room (you can choose the small, medium, or large room).  Well we ended up having a pretty large group so we had the largest room they had.  It was SOO fun!  For an hour we all sung and danced.  I am so glad we found this place...  
Me and Ashlee picking out our next song!  (ignore the crazy who jumped in the way, I stole these from some girls camera so ya... we got what we got)
Some of us on the couches...  (again with the crazy)  I think Jason was about to go...  he LOVES karaoke.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That does look fun! What a weirdo jumping in all those pictures though. Do you even know who she is? BTW you look adorable. I love your scarf and boots!

Tasha said...

What a neat place! I love that you rent your own room out. That looked like a blast :)

joyous said...

Looks like fun. I love how they have mirrors on the walls so you can watch yourself perform!! Hilarious. So did you and Jason do any sappy duets?? Come on, you know you wanted to. I hope you had fun in San Diego!