Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Eve!

This year for New Years Eve we went to San Diego for a big YSA thing down there.  I had to work that day but ended up getting off at 12 which was nice cuz I had time to meet Ashlee for lunch and go home watch a movie, take a nap then get ready before, we headed down to Huntington to meet up with Jason, Austin, Kui, and Todd.  Before going to the dance we stopped by the hotel we were staying at to drop off our stuff and meet up with some other people.  (there were like 20+ people staying at the Sheridan) The dance was a lot of fun.  This year they had Subway and Golden Spoon, laser tag (which i didnt get to do cuz there was too long of a line), I guess they also had rockband set up but I didnt see that.  I just had fun dancing with friends.  
    There was an after party that was at some church but first a band played then the DJ's were going to start.  But while the bands were playing someone pulled the fire alarm (lame... i know) so by the time the DJ's were about the start the fire department showed up and we all had to leave.  So we all went back to the hotel.  Messed around there for awhile.  Finally about 6:30 I decided I was too tired to stay awake anymore I crashed. 
       Everyone was up by 9:30 and wanting to get breakfast.  Mimi's won so pretty much all of us went over there for breakfast then headed home.  I was soo tired we went home slept for a few hours.  I then got up, showered, and Jason picked me up and I hung out in Huntington that night.  All in all I had a great new years and was glad i was able to spend it with friends and Jason. 
This is actually from the Friday after New Years, the Huntington Beach dance was a Rockstar Theme. 
Most of us at breakfast... looking happy once we had eaten.
Lisa, me, Haidy, and Ashlee at the dance :)
Some of the group after the dance...

4 comments:

joyous said...

I'm tired just reading that post!! Sounds like a very fun New Years though. Now I want Mimi's for breakfast. Hope you had a good weekend, we're finally back into the swing of things after a super lazy two weeks. ;) Love ya!

Shannon said...

That does look like a busy week/weekend! It also looks like tons of fun. I'm so glad that you have such a great group of friends to do stuff with. Can I just say I'm jealous of all your cute boots too!

Amy said...

Haha, it looks like you had way to much fun. You do tons of fun stuff! I love it. XP

Tasha said...

You know how to have fun!!! I love it!