Tuesday, December 9, 2008

O Christmas Tree!!

Our Finished Christmas Tree!  It looks really pretty when the lights are on.  Also we all need to gather our personal ornaments to put on it!
Me next to Jason and all the branches we trimmed off!
Jason dealing with the base and the tree.  
Trisha keeping it steady, Jason tighting the base and me.....??  helping?? 


Last night Jason and I went and visited with Grandma Snowball and helped her with some decorations.  After we were looking for something to and decided to get a tree,  Jason has been wanting to get one for our apartment for awhile now and everyone (ashlee trisha and errissa) were home so it was the perfect time!  I am bummed I didnt take any pictures of the finished tree, but by the time we finished I was soo tried!  We turned Elf on while we decoarted and made hot chocolate.  Trisha's parents donated some pretty ribbon (which Trisha and I made into bows!) and a set of 86 ornaments.  They are pretty all red, green, silver and gold.  and some are a cool glittered design.  Then we will also add whatever little ornaments we have from our house.  

5 comments:

joyous said...

Yeah!!! I was hope, hope, hoping that you guys would be able to get a tree. In the first picture, I couldn't find Jason for a minute...I had to look a couple times to see what you were talking about.

Now we need the finished product!!!! I'm glad you had fun doing it. The girls had a blast helping me decorate our tree and the house. Since we finished, Lizzie has taken to "decorating" her room with all her dress up clothes....I need to get a picture of that. She is a funny girl.

Shannon said...

Woohoo! Love the tree. I'm glad that you ended up getting one. It looks great. I need to learn how to make bows. I will have to put that on my list of things to do the next time I'm with mom. Also, I'm glad that you watched Elf. Definitely one of my favorites. I want a picture of you all dressed cute in front of your tree with the lights on and everything.
PS-where are all the presents? ;)

joyous said...

Those bows are quite cute on your tree. I love that you got a fluffy tree, it's very cool!

Amy said...

The tree looks awesome! I love decorating for Christmas.

The Curnow Family said...

That's so fun! And your tree looks really good! I can't wait to see it!