Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gingerbread Houses Round 2

Todd and Wendy....  I had to post this cuz Todd's house makes ours look a lot better!!  There was a contest between the 6 houses.  Mine and Jason's tied for 1st!!  
One side of the house.
Other side of the house!

Sunday night we got a group together and made gingerbread houses.  It was a lot of fun.  There was probably about 12 of us over there and 6 houses were made.  We put them all together and made a gingerbread village.  As soon as I get pictures of those I will prob post them.  Anyway Ashlee and Sterling couldnt come so they want to make them again which I am totally down! I am finally starting to get into the christmas spirit,  We even decorated in the office!  So fun! 

2 comments:

joyous said...

Wow!! You guys should go into business together: Homemade Grahamcracker/Gingerbread Houses, Inc. LOL Very impressive...like I said, those domestic skillz are really improving.

The Curnow Family said...

That's so fun I love making gingerbread houses. Remember when I split my pants when me and Eric made ours...to this day he doesn't know what happened!... and he never will! ha we should do one at home!!!