Monday, December 8, 2008

Magic Mountain!!

Jason's brother was in town this past weekend with some friends and made plans to go to 6 Flags, so me and Jason went with them along with our friends Erin and Andy.  It was soo fun!  and not at all crowded!  We were able to go on pretty much every ride and even some twice!  My favorite was Tatsu and X2.  Those two had the longest lines but even that was only 45 mins at the most and luckily enough of us had cool games on our phones to keep us entertained.  :)  I was so tired from the night before then waking up early but still managed to make it from opening to closing!  
Me and Jason on our first ride of the day!  Dont worry the kid you see in front of us started throwing up towards the end.  SO GROSS!!  I had to RUN off the ride.
Andy, Erin, me and Jason on Tatsu....  So fun!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Ooh that looks fun. I haven't been on "big kid" rides in years. I wonder if I'm an old lady now and wouldn't be able to handle upside-down rides. :) Looks like good times. Glad you made it through the day without falling asleep.

joyous said...

You are one crazy girl!!!! I can't believe you didn't throw up on any of the rides. But it looks like FUN. :)

The Curnow Family said...

I've never been! That's so fun!!

Anonymous said...

Let's just say that I am definitely too "old lady" for Magic Mountain. I would have to sit down and rest for about a half hour between each ride because I would be too woozy :-) You know what Space Mountain at Disneyland does to me!! Ahh, to be young and thrill-seeking again :-)