Friday, December 5, 2008

Decorating the Tree

The final product!
The top of the tree turned out really cute! 

Me and some of the bows I made!

Wednesday night was so nice!  I went to my parents house and right when I walked through the door it smelt soo good! (my dad made up some new pasta recipe) and John Denver and the Muppets was playing.  Me and my parents had dinner together then after everything was cleaned up me and my mom worked on decorating the Christmas tree.  My mom was really excited because she bought some new ribbon to make new bows and some new fun ornaments for the tree.  She taught me how to make bows... I was really excited to learn how too.  and I must say our tree turned out really cute!  I cant wait to get a tree for the apartment!  Jason told me yesterday he is going to get us one!  Trisha's parents gave us a bunch of ornaments since they changed their tree theme this year.  So out tree will be all silver gold and light pink, which I think is appropriate for a girls apartment!  :)  I will post pictures will that happens.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you thank you for putting pictures up! I love the new candy cane themed tree. So cute. I'm jealous that you learned how to tie bows. We are getting and decorating our tree tonight. Ian built us a box, so we should be good to go. Yay. Glad you had a good time. Sounds nice and low key. Thanks for calling me yesterday. Love ya!

Tasha said...

Love it!! Very very impressed. I am glad you got to decorate the tree with your parents. I am sure they enjoyed having you there to help. I love the top of the tree too!

joyous said...

So cute!! I love your awesome bows...very impressive. Your domestic skillz are certainly increasing. I can't believe I have to wait so long to see Mom's tree. I hope your tree turns out cute too. I love you lots.

Miriam must miss you because she keeps talking about her "aunties" in her play and about Julianna too. It's rather adorable. ;)

The Curnow Family said...

Wow, that's so fun! I totally miss decorating for Christmas with the family and listening to christmas music! We only did a tree and some advent calenders because we are packing and getting ready for the move and so I didn't put much up! Less that 2 weeks before I get home, actually in 12 days!!! Yay!!

Amy said...

Awesome ginger Bread house! The tree is awshum. We have our tree up but havn't decorated it yet. I love reading your blog!