Monday, March 10, 2008

Becoming a Fan...


Its Official.  I am a hockey fan.  Saturday Matt, Ruben, Trisha and I went to the Kings game.  This was the first hockey game I've ever been too.  It was so exciting!  We ended up having to get tickets in a suite because everything else was sold unless we wanted to spend the big bucks on tickets on the glass....  It was a lot of fun though.  Me and Trisha picked out our players and rooted for them the whole time..  Mine was Lubo #17, Trisha's was Dustin Brown #23.  Here is a picture of the 4 of us with Bailey, The Kings mascot.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! I'm a total hockey virgin, but I can't wait for my first game. Probably not til next season. Love you!

Tasha said...

You are such a fun girl!!! You are always going to fun things. Go you!!

details on the Utah trip?????

Amy said...

How fun! And you got pictures with them. cool.

joyous said...

Classic!! The picture with the mascot, it doesn't get any better. :) I'm glad you had fun and were in the protected suite box.