Monday, March 10, 2008

Downtown


I dont even know how many times I have gone to Downtown Disney for the night to hang out... starting from the time I was 15 and Trisha and I would go without fail at LEAST once in a weekend if not both nights to see this band that would always play there.   Continuing through out the years I would go there for dinner, movies or simply just to go somewhere to walk around and hang out when there is nothing else going on for the night...  Well this past Saturday we went there for Trisha's co-worker Patty's daughters birthday.  They got the dream suite at the disneyland hotel.  It was soo fun playing with these 9 years old girls...  and remembering what it was like.  We also had a chance to mess around downtown disney before we got to the birthday.  

3 comments:

sara said...

Downtown Disney IS fun! I love that place...it's been ages since I've been there. Sounds like those 9 year olds kept you busy!

Tasha said...

Downtown Disney is GREAT!! What a fun Mom to have her daughters birthday party there. I am sure you were a very fun chaperon too! Way to enjoy life Julianna. I love hearing what you are up to.

Amy said...

Sounds like a whole lot of fun.