Friday, March 28, 2008

Addiction


I have a new addiction... Sushi.  Anyone who goes out to eat with me a lot knows I use to never eat it... use to hate it (especially my parents and melanie, they would even make special sushi trips for when I was not around)  For some reason the past few weeks I have been able to tolerate it and then through out the past few days have learned to really like it.  So much so that I've had it for lunch the past two days and dinner last night.  I dont know where this sudden change in taste came from...  (I also found myself snacking on almonds at work... almonds?!) but I am not complaining.  

6 comments:

Tasha said...

GROSS! That is all I have to say. :) But, I am glad you can enjoy it. It is just not something I can do. Sorry. You keep right on enjoying it though and I will stay as far away as possible.

Amy said...

I hate it. But i love Sea food! Did you know that what you like and don't like is determined in your brain? It's kinda hard to explain. You just think you don't like raisins but if you decided you wanted to like raisins then you would! I wish it would work with me though. I hate onions. I used to hate mushrooms but learned to love them! And no. I'm not a freakishly smart person. I was just watching TV. Thats all.

Shannon said...

Yucky sushi, but yay for almonds!

sara said...

Well i LOVE Sushi and would eat it everyday if I could. It's so ymmmy!!!!

joyous said...

Okay, now I'm just jealous. I can't have it for four more months. :( I still can't believe how food becomes this incredibly weird thing when you're pregnant. Enjoy your sushi kick!!

Tasha said...

I love the new background! Please write to us again!!!!