Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring



Spring is definately my favorite season by far.  The weather is nice and warm and everything is cheers me up.  A couple days ago me and trisha stepped out on our dock to check the weather for the day and noticed 8 little ducklings swimming around our lake.  We were soo excited.  They are the cutest little things.  Everyday we go out and count them to make sure they are all there, feed them some bread crumbs, then just sit on the dock and watch them.  During the day they all swim around and do there own thing, but everynight we see them they are clustered together and all stay by each others side.  Its seriously precious.  Here are some pictures of the normal ducks then a picture of the ducklings...  They are taken on my phone so they arent the best, but at least you can see how tiny they are.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

That is fabulous that you have baby ducklings! LOVE IT!!!! It was fun seeing you at Grandma's yesterday. What would be Easter without going to Grandmas? I am loving this spring season too. love it. I am glad we are finally getting to it. YEAH!

joyous said...

That is so cute! I love that you count them...you guys are funny. :)

Amy said...

So cool. They are so cute!

Shannon said...

Love the new layout! Those are the cutest little ducklings! Spring is seriously the best. I'm glad you have sweet little neighbors to keep track of at your apartment. Love you!