Monday, February 25, 2008

Cops and Snow White




This weekend was pretty fun!  Friday night my apartment fed the missionaries.  Afterwards there was a party in Costa Mesa... it has been awhile since anyone has thrown a party so of course everyone was going.  We didnt get there til sorta late and the house was already full and people were hanging out in the front of the house.  We walked around, danced, talked for a bit, but it wasnt long before the cops came because of a noise complaint.  so everyone had to leave...  we didnt bother saying goodbye to anyone and just took off so the cop car were still parked on the street we thought it was a perfect photo opt.  
As we were driving home that night we were all just chatting and suddenly Ashlee noticed she was being pulled over.  Of course the cop asked her were she was coming from and it never sounds good when u say a party.  So she got tested for a DUI  she was soo excited!  It was actually pretty funny, needless to say she didnt get a ticket. 
 
The next day I went to Joy's house to stay the night.  I got there and me, Joy and Lizzie watercolored, and colored princess pictures.  Then just hung out and played.  After the girls went to bed Joy and I rented No Reservations and got ice cream.  then  sniffled our way through the movie.  We liked it though.  Sunday Jim and Joy were giving talks so I was watching the girls...  it went pretty smoothly.  Only once some other lady had to help me by taking a crying Lizzie out.  :)  I would call that success.  Mimi stayed happy the whole time!  hahaha  

  

8 comments:

joyous said...

It was definitely a success! Thanks for coming out. I had fun and the girls had a blast. I still need to watch the other movie!!

Paige and Blake Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige and Blake Green said...

we've seen many "roommate photo shoots" and we must say how proud of you we are for maintaining the "little sleeve" standard. youre an excellent example for your nieces (and nephew!) GO JULES!

Shannon said...

Yay for a new post! I love the pic of you and lizzie, so cute. Nice run in with the cops. Love it. There's nothing better than being suspected of doing shady stuff then totally being innocent. love you! Cant wait for this weekend!

Tasha said...

Yeah for a fun weekend!!! That is pretty funny that your friend had to do a DUI. Good thing it was a "mormon" party and therefore if the cop knew he would not have had to worry. It sounded like you had fun getting to be the favorite aunt too. So fun!!

Tasha said...

PS Are you going to Utah this weekend??? Does that mean you will be seeing a guy too? Just wondering. :)

Amy said...

I love mimi. I love Lizzie to but I do have to admit Mimi is alot easier to baby-sit. By the way, I'm Amy from Sis. Henshaws ward.

Carly said...

So fun! I love that you went and lived it up as "Aunt Jules!" Isn't being an aunt the best??