Thursday, March 13, 2008

ABC's!!

I want to be cool too!!  Plus I have some spare time on my hands....


A - Attached or Single? I guess more attached then single :D  
B- Best Friend? Sisters, Trisha, and Robin
C- Cake or Pie? Definately cake!  I like FUNfetti!  We make it in cupcake form at least every other week.... which is why i now must go to the gym every day
D- Day of Choice? Probably Saturdays... get to sleep in and usually something fun is going on!
E- Essential Item? my contacts.  I dont get very far without them
F- Favorite Color? I like all colors... mainly depends on my mood...  but I do enjoy blue red and brown.  
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? either one!  I like the bears cuz it reminds me of G and G snowballs house :D
H-Hometown? La Habra, CA
I- Favorite Indulgence? pedicures...speaking of which... next paycheck i am SOOO getting one
J- January or July? I do like January in California....  Its usually pretty decent and I can wear fun jackets and stuff yet not freeze.  But July DOES mean summer....  its a toughie 
K- Kids? none yet!
L- Life isn't complete without? my family and friends
M- Marriage date?  ha ha  who knows!
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters...  and we need to start planning a sisters reunion
O- Oranges or Apples? gala or fuji apples
P- Phobias and Fears? Heights... loosing a loved one too soon.   
Q- Quote? i cant choose one off the top of my head... ok its a lie  a couple days ago me and ashlee were watching simpsons and agnus and the comic book guy were dating... and watching a sunset...
AGNUS: "glad there's only one of these a day"
COMIC BOOK GUY: "could it BEEE anymore orange?"  

I dunno why it made us laugh SOOO hard
R- Reason to smile? I have a great family.  Great friends and room mates and Alex comes to CA in a few weeks!  
S- Season of choice? Spring and Fall. I love the mild temps... I am with Shannon on this one
T- Tag three people? Joy, Carly and Paige?
U- Unknown fact about me? hmmm  ummm  I cant cook for the life of me.  I burnt myself the other day microwaving soup.  i am making an apron tonight i am hoping that will inspire me to learn...  
V- Vegetable? zucchini.... green beans.... salad.  sooo good! 
W- Worst Habit? procrastination.
X-ray or Ultrasound? I've never had either...
Y- Your favorite food? frozen yogurt... it use to be yogurt land then I had pinkberry which i think took first place.  golden spoon has been pushed down to 3rd... 
Z- Zodiac Sign? Virgo!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You're so smart. This is exactly what being tagged means. It means you're supposed to do the post too. I cant believe you pushed golden spoon down to third! You'll have to introduce me to better yogurt next time im there. Love ya!

Amy said...

Cool. It's nice to get to know you.

Tasha said...

That was VERY fun to read! You are one great girl. I too want to do a sisters reunion. We got to get our sisters into these ideas! I am even happy to have my Mom join in on the fun too. Good girl time is fabulous!