Sunday, September 20, 2009

A 3 Hour Tour!

Saturday night there a Boat party. Two girls from my old ward were having a birthday party on a docked boat, the theme was a nautical theme. Some friends and I decided we should dress up at the characters from Gilligans Island. It was soo much fun and I think everyone did a really good job! Everyone at the party thought it was hilarious! Here is what everyone was...
Julianna- Mary Ann
Ashlee- Gilligan
Sugar- Ginger
Lisa- Mrs. Howell
Steven- Mr. Howell
Matt Sonne- Skipper
Ben- The Professor

Original Gilligan Island Crew
New Gilligan Island Crew

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You guys look great! You make an adorable Maryann. :) Hope the party was fun. Boats are always kind of cool.

joyous said...

Awesome!!! You were a great Mary-Ann and Ashlee stole the show with her Gilligan wig. Too funny. Hope you have a fun day tomorrow, we'll call you!

The Curnow Family said...

haha I think you and Ashley look the best and most like your characters. Did you both have wigs? Because seriously they look great! I love them both! What a fun party that would be on a boat! Did they play that song... I'm on a boat!! haha so funny!