Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date!

Last night I was able to go to the Angels game with my dad. It was kind of a last minute thing so sadly I didnt have my angels gear with me. Luckly it was free hat day so I was able to sport something. My parents won tickets at a silent auction a while ago and since it was on a Tuesday my mother couldnt go which worked out nicely for me. I had so much fun, it had been awhile since me and my dad did something just the two of us and I loved the time together, it reminded me of our daddy daughter dates we had when we were younger. Thanks dad for taking me to the game!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun!! I actually love that hat you got for free too. Awesome. Daddy daughter dates really are wonderful. Glad you had so much fun with your Dad :)

Shannon said...

Awww . . . fun. I want to hang out with Dad! He's such a cool guy. I think your free hat is seriously stylin'. Glad you weren't completely without Angels gear. Looks like a fun night.
PS-Sorry I missed your ping earlier. Puppy is doing pretty good. Still crying a lot at night. :(

joyous said...

What a great date night. Jim has started taking the girls with him, one at a time, when he runs errands. I was telling him about the daddy-daughter dates I remember going on and how special they were. So glad you had a fun time.

Love the argyle hat!!!

The Curnow Family said...

That's so much fun! I loved our Daddy daughter dates!! Go Bobby Magee's! I miss going to Angels games, they are always so much fun!
Ps. Cute hat!!

Mom said...

You are so cute with your Daddy. I'm so glad that it worked out for you two to go to the Angel's game. I know Dad enjoyed it too. Have a great weekend!!

Love ya!!