Sunday, October 4, 2009

dancing queens!



This past Saturday afternoon, after conference I was getting ready in my room listening to music. Mimi came in to visit then started dancing, Lizzie heard the music and came in to join. They were soo funny, Mimi can really shake those hips!! My favorite part was when a song i thought was good came on I would say... OoOo This is a good song. Mimi would then go... "but this isnt a good song for me" so I would flip through until she found a song that was "good for her" I have so much playing with Lizzie and Mimi, especially as they get older.


5 comments:

Tasha said...

Seriously, that are such cute girls too!!! What fun. I just love it :)

Tasha said...

PS and you are such a fun aunt to dance and find "good" songs for them!!!! They are going to grow up with such fun memories of you!!

joyous said...

LOL!!! What a fun auntie! Thanks for being so fun and loving my girls so much. :) They had a good weekend.

Shannon said...

That is SO cute. Mimi looks all kinds of rockstar with her long hair down and her little denim mini-skirt. Love it!

The Curnow Family said...

I love Mimi's comment! ha it reminds me of when she was singing with food in her mouth..."What are you singing?" then Mimi said, "uh, I'm a child of god!" like we didn't know! They are so big.. make sure you remind them they have another auntie almost as cool as you! They won't remember me when I see them next!