Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Weekend with Ryan

I met Ryan about 4 weeks ago at my house in Huntington. He was down with some friends (one of whom which I already knew) We hit it off but since he was from arizona I didnt think too much of it. Well... he has since been back down every weekend since. I know its because he likes to get away from the Arizona heat but I know this past weekend he came down to hang out with me. We had a lot of fun! He flew into San Diego since he was going to be flying home with his dad who was flying out of san diego. It worked out nicely because there was a YSA Luau in SD that I had wanted to go too. We met up there and had a lot of fun. That night he came back to Huntington with me.
Saturday was fun and busy! We got breakfast at a little cafe by my house then walked down to the beach. We lasted about 2 or 3 hours there before it was unbearably hot. (saturday was a really really hot day) We got ready and decided to go to Disneyland since I had a pass and he hadnt been to California Adventures in awhile. I was shocked how empty it was for a Saturday, so we were able to do everything we wanted too and some things twice!

Us on the Maliboomer... there was absolutely NO line for this ride, and I think I know why. Its kinda lame.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new toy story ride at CA Adventures. I made him go on it twice with me and won both times! whoot whoot! (he said his gun was broken both times... i dont think so)

Tower of Terror. I was extremely sweaty. hot.. i know.

We stayed at California Adventures for a few hours then Ryan had gotten tickets to the Angels game. So we hurried over to the game, It was fun even though the Angels lost. By the time we were done at the game we were both SOOO exhausted. There is a sushi place by myself that we had gone to the weekend before and loved, so we got some sushi to take home, and rented a movie. It was a perfect way to end the day. Sunday morning we woke up and headed out to SD. His dad decided to leave a little later then planned so we went to Sacrament then I dropped him off. I decided to stay and hang out in SD a little longer, I met up with my friend Dewey at his ward and finished up Sunday School there, then went to his house and had family dinner with his family. By the time I got home I was SOOO tired, only to start a busy week on Monday.
Us at the Angels game, by this point in the night I was soo tired and I think it is starting to show.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Talk about your marathon dates! That sounds like a really fun weekend. I am still a little bummed that we didn't end up going on the new Toy Story ride when we were at D-land back in Feb. We will definitely have to hit it on our next trip.
PS-I will be calling you today. :)

jilljohnson said...

Sounds like a great day/weekend. He looks like a way cute guy.

joyous said...

Great weekend! Good work on getting all the pictures up on the blog! I didn't realize you had just met Ryan recently. I thought you had met him awhile ago with some people from AZ. Can't wait to hang this weekend!

Mummy said...

Nice job getting to the blog!! This is, like, two weeks in a row. I'm so proud of you!! Looks like a fun weekend. It was fun having you over last night. See you this weekend at the beach party.

Tasha said...

Sounded like a fun weekend! I would have been exhausted at the end too though.

The Curnow Family said...

Oh my gosh, you were a busy little cute pair!! rawr!! Ha I miss disneyland, I think Brad and I need to go if we ever come down!! ha Those sound like some fun outings!