Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bike Rides



This bike is a newer version of mine but they basically look the same.

I can honestly say one of my favorite things about living in Huntington Beach has been being able to ride my beach cruiser around pretty much everywhere. For my 19th birthday 3 of my friends, Andrew, Cheyne and Kurt went in together and got me a Paul Frank "Scurvy" beach cruiser. I would pull it out and ride it around randomly but it never got the use that it does now. I will definately miss the nights of hoping on my bike (ashlee on Lisa's bike) and riding down the boardwalk getting some fresh air and just talking. I am glad I have been able to get some good use out of it.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Definitely fun. I'm glad you ahve been getting to go on bike rides too. That sounds so relaxing!

joyous said...

So fun! I keep thinking bikes would be so great, but I know we would never use them. It was fun hanging out last weekend!

Anonymous said...

The gear system on this cruiser is the Shimano internal3-speed California Bikes.
beach cruiser bicycles