Friday, April 2, 2010

Roadshow!

Me, Jessica, and Ashlee.

We had our roadshow performances this past Tuesday and Wednesday. I was soo glad I had decided to participate, I am guilty of wishing I hadn't gotten involved as I was driving to late night practices after long days at work. But like most things in life it is worth it if you just stick it out. Tuesday my mom and dad came to see the performance. According to them ours was one of the cuter ones! I was able to spot them out in the crowd right away then had a hard time not looking at them the whole time. I felt like I was five again. Just be proud I didnt wave and inappropriately adjust my tights.

Wednesday night was the second and last night. Ashlee had missed the tuesday performance but was there on wednesday. She brought Daniel with her and Kurt met us there. They hung out with us before hand in the primary room where we passed the time playing Mash and other games. We had another great performance, and plenty of new inside jokes. Kurt was sweet and brought me roses and raisenettes (one of my favorite candies) after the performance we all headed over to the bishops house for ice cream sundae's and a chance to watch the show.

I am glad I decided to do the roadshow, sometimes I feel like I only ever talk to a handful of people at church but now have new friendships and bonds with people.

The whole cast after the Wednesday night show.
me, ashlee, kurt and daniel. Playing games on the chalkboard, We were drawing letters of the alphabet then another person had to draw a picture using that letter. Always a fun way to pass the time.

All in all roadshows are the best! (until I actually have to be in charge of writting or directing one... lol jk!)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So fun. I'm glad you did it too. Way to be involved! It looks like you had a good time. You're too cute!

sara said...

Fun! I remember not always wanting to do things like that but was always glad I did.