Friday, April 16, 2010

Watch!

I like watches. I don't usually wear them simply because I dont own any, yet I find myself admiring peoples watches. I decided a couple months ago I was going to start wearing watches. I bought the first one at Vans for pretty cheap and liked it because it went with my work outfit.

Then on Easter my mom gave my an old school mickey watch from disneyland, it is a limited edition. I never really thought I would like a Disney item but I love it. It is soo cute!

My newest edition to my watch family, is a Nixon watch from Kurt. It is the picture above. I love it, its simple and nice. My next watch investment is going to be more of a brownish color. I am soo excited how my collection is growing!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Way fun! I love your new watch. Very pretty and modern. I haven't worn a watch in years and don't really plan to anytime soon. I barely remember to put on my wedding ring every day. :)

joyous said...

I'm so excited that you are back to blogging! I love hearing what's on your mind. :) Your new watch is cute and I'm glad you liked the Mickey watch. Jim got me my current watch two Christmas's ago. He picked it out all by himself too! Hope you have a good weekend!

The Curnow Family said...

Super cute! I really like watches but I don't think they look good on me, weird, I know but I can't help it. So I will admire your watches!

Paige + Blake said...

I love that you have a whole post about your new watch!
(you're kind of awesome, Jules.)

sara said...

OH my gosh, I love watches too but have had the same type of watch for YEARS now ... my running watch. It's got 3 alarms on it and I couldn't do without it since I'm always forgetting things and it keeps me in line. I love to admire other peoples watches though, just like you. I love the watch Kurt gave you and the other ones sound cool too.