Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Madness

No, I am not talking about basketball. I am talking about the craziness I call March. Between getting sick twice, having family in town for over a week (which i loved and was a blast), A Busy work schedule since we are currently understaffed, Roadshow, and all of the other little things in life that keep you going I have been exhausted. I feel so lame because any free time I have I just want to spend it watching a movie or reading. I am hoping April slows things down just a bit and just by the looks of it I am thinking it will.

Today I have an eye appointment which I am really excited about since I have been wearing the same pair of contacts for over 2 months now. I tried ordering some new contacts but sadly couldnt without a new perscription. So annoying. But as I am typing this wearing my glasses my eyes are just aching. They are looking forward to a fresh pair of contacts.

Well now I am off to roadshow practice!! I will post more later

1 comment:

joyous said...

Yay for a new post! What part do you have in roadshow? There better be a lot of pictures. Don't make me stalk your FB friends to find pictures. ;) I'm sorry you were sick, that was no fun, but I got to see you twice in March. And we're coming next weekend. We're pretty excited about it down here. :)