Friday, November 7, 2008

Jason

I dont really like to talk about boys so much on here cuz they usually come and go so fast but me and Jason decided that we are exclusively dating.  It wont get too serious since he is turning in his papers to go on a mission in the next couple weeks (he is 21).  Anyway he is a really fun guy, his roommates or old roommates are always asking us to go on double dates with them and whatever new girl they are interested in.  So thats basically the scoop if you hear the name Jason often now.  

On that note last night Jason, his old roommate Taylor, Trisha and me went on a double date.  Way back in September Taylor told me he thought Trisha was cute but nothing was ever done about it.  Well finally we set up a double date.  They took us to this nice resturant at Belmount Shores right on the water.  We ate outside right by a fire so it was still nice and warm.  It was really nice until the end of the dinner when me and trisha saw a cockroach on the floor.  It kept coming towards us.  I dont know why the server didnt just kill it but instead she chased it away.  Anyway like 5 or 10 mins went by and we were all talking and suddenly i saw it under trisha's feet so I jumped which made trisha spaz out and spill water all over Taylor.  I dont know why were are so retarded.   
          We decided to leave right after that and go to the queen mary, Trisha had never been and I have really only been on the merry go round on the outside and walked around it a few times with Mel.  This is probably really bad but Jason knew where all the old supposedly haunted rooms were so we went there and Jason picked the locks.  I won't lie... it was WAY creepy.  Trisha didnt get past the first room so most the time it was just me and jason.  I think I got the most scared when we were at the spot were the pool was.  Right when we got back these 3 older people and their little kid were trying to look around so Jason reunlocked the door for them to look around where we had just been (I honestly think its just where they take people on tours) Trisha thought it would be safe with the 3 year old girl there so we went with them and all 8 of us explored.  It was funny.  We decided that was probably enough for one night.  (i have an overactive imagination) So we headed to yogurtland and called it a night!  I sorta hope Trisha likes Taylor... they would be fun to double with.... oh well if not!

4 comments:

joyous said...

Woot!! Thanks for the update on your love life. It was fun chatting yesterday. :)

Shannon said...

I heard about the exclusive thing, so congrats on that. Kind of a bummer he's leaving on a mission, but oh well. He seems like a cool guy. I hope I get to meet him before he leaves. Also, that date sounds so fun! I kinda miss the dating days. I have never really been anywhere on the Queen Mary either except one of the big ballroom's where La Habra's prom was the year I went with Jeremy. Anyway, good luck with everything and keep me posted (via ichat). Love ya!

The Curnow Family said...

WOW. Thanks for the phone call!! I just thought he was some guy! Ha I love the Queen Mary! It's a cool place. Why did we go down there again... don't even know! Love yoU! and have fun with Jason!!

Anonymous said...

It was fun meeting Jason. You'll have to bring him around sometime. If he's going on a mission make sure that little shoulder of yours doesn't peek out anymore (once a mother, always a mother!)