Friday, October 24, 2008

Haircut!

Last night Tony came over and we had another hair party.  Mine and Ashlee's roots were outta control so we were excited.  Tyler came over to hang out too since he was friends with Tony in HS.  My plan was to just trim my hair.  But then I realized in 2 weeks it would be longer then I liked.  So I told tony to just cut it like before.  We started talking and decided it was time for something new.  He pretty much gave me bangs and a new style.  I have to blow dry my hair forward for this one... which is easy since my hair just does that.  However with this hair cut I realized I have a huge cowlick in the back of my hair that I now have to deal with,  oh well... thank goodness for product.  Next time we are going to change up the color a little bit!  I love changing my hair (not as much as shannon though!) o0o0 Last night me, Trisha and Tyler had a jump roping contest.... ya I won!  After a lot of smack talk from Tyler.  muwhaha!
I took this at work and didnt want anyone to know I was taking a picture hence the retarded face...
Side view.
other side!

3 comments:

joyous said...

so, last time we only got the back...and this time, no pic of the back! hahaha, i think it looks good. it brings back memories of mel's haircut all those years ago.

Shannon said...

Me likes the haircut. Very cute on you. I think it's funny that you didn't want anyone to know you were taking a picture of yourself at work. Thanks for hanging out with us this last week. It was so fun! Love you!

The Curnow Family said...

WOW!!! I love you with short hair... I'm the only sister with long hard now! Ha it's true joy... She's totally doing the model hair cut... that was so 2nd grade.. just kidding... looks way cuter on you! ha love yoU!