Monday, April 14, 2008

Billabong XXL Awards




My friend Troy is a designer at Billabong and invited me to go to these Big Wave Surfing Awards with him.  Then last minute he said I could bring a friend so Ashlee came with me, which I was glad since I didnt want to be tagging along with Troy and his friend Ryan.  It was fun... and different.  It was a global awards show so there were people from ALL over.  We made friends with people from Australia, Peru, and Germany.  It was fun to do something different for a change.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks pretty cool. So was it like an awards show? Or more like an awards open house. Did you make it to San Diego/Brett's house/Sea World? Sorry I didnt chat online today. I was a busy girl. I'll talk to you soon! Love you!

Tasha said...

I tell ya what . . .you really do get to do some cool things!!

joyous said...

Hahaha! Something different for a change....you're a funny girl. :) I'm glad Ashlee got to go with you, that always makes it more fun!