Wednesday, April 9, 2008

American Idol!!

Last night Amanda and I had tickets to go to American Idol!  I was really excited cuz this season I have actually been a faithful watcher.  It ended up being sooo fun!  There was a lot of waiting... but once the show started it went by pretty fast.  the 2 davids are my favorite, although David Cook went down a few points after I realized he might be a little cocky.  The best part was when I realized Taylor Swift was sitting about 3 people behind me.  I kept turning around any chance I got so I can see her.  She is so pretty in real life.  At the end of the show I noticed a few people getting autographs so I ran over.  She gladly signed my american idol sticker... after a few more people got autographs a security guy walked up and she left.  I was soo glad I was able to meet her.  Eric McCormick (Will from Will and Grace) was also there right behind taylor swift... during one of my longing glances at Taylor me and Eric made eye contact and I got a smile.  I was very very excited!  Overall it was such a great afternoon and I would gladly  do it again!

4 comments:

joyous said...

Seriously, that is too cool!! Way to go, getting Taylor Swift's autograph. Sounds like a ton of fun. You're pictures are crazy, I can't wait to see what the girls say. :)

sara said...

I've been to American Idol too. Isn't it just so exciting to be sitting in the audience and participating in such a fun event? I got to meet "curtis" from 24 when I went!

Tasha said...

You are more than a lucky duck!!!!!!! I sooo soooo think you are such a lucky girl. I thought about you all while I was watching last Tuesday! I love American Idol too. Glad you had such a good time. (And what a great week to be there. They were all so good!!)

Blake said...

wow jules, that's almost as cool as when I met Tony Hawk. HAHA! just kidding, that's awesome1