Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Administrative Professionals Day


So today is Administrative Professionals Day aka Secretaries Day.  So Amy, Corey and Dave sent Amanda and I flowers!  It was such a nice suprise!  Also to celebrate tomorrow us girls are going out to lunch (probably sushi :D )  Anyway it was a nice way to brighten up my already good day!  I am so grateful for such a good job, I work for great people who make sure our office is always a positive place, and have learned so many skills that could help me in future jobs if needs be.  

4 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so nice! I love the purple. I hope you are having fun at lunch as I type this. I'm glad that you found such a great job too! Keep up the good work, my administrative professional sister!

joyous said...

Yeah for fun flowers!! You are so spoiled there, but I'm glad they take such good care of you. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Amy said...

Thats so cool. Thats nice that they do that for you guys.

Tasha said...

Yeah for flowers!! What was a really nice surprise. I am sure you deserve them too!! You really do have a great job. I keep hearing all the perks and think "Don't lose that job Julianna!!"