Monday, April 21, 2008

Angel's Games!


Baseball is probably the only sport (besides waterpolo) that I understand all the rules.  And the Angels is probably the only team where I know the players, which makes Angels games soo much fun to go too.  So far this season I've only made it to 2 games.  But my friend Kyle has season tickets so hopefully I will be able to go a couple more times,  plus mormon night, plus when we get tickets from trisha's dad.  Angels games are also fun because you run into sooo many people you know there!  Thursday I ran into Quinn and Greg, and my old Hair guy Justin.  

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Angels games are way fun. That is very cute pic of you and Trisha with Quinn. He looks ginormous! :)

Amy said...

Wow! So cool! Thats fun that you see ppl you know from other places.

Anonymous said...

I'm so Jealious!!! I want to go to an Angels game. But instead I'm constantly reminded how wonderful the Mariners are because all of their stuff is collection in MY apartment. I think i need a diversion!