Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Groomsman...


Happy Valentines Day Everyone!
This year I actually have a Valentine and he has been soo great!  Everyone that reads my blog knows I hit it off with Brads friend Alex at the wedding... we've been talking A LOT since then (saturday...haha) and already have trips planned to visit each other.  Anyway on Saturday he was joking about writing a song about California, and last night he had written a song but it was about me.  He played and sang it for me, and e-mailed me the lyrics.  That was his Valentines Day present to me.  Then this morning I got out of the shower and had a couple missed calls from my dad, I called him back and he was outside of my apartment with some flowers, at first I assumed they were from him, but I guess Alex somehow arranged something and they were from him, a dozen long steamed red roses.  So pretty!  Needless to say he has made my Valentines Day pretty fun, and I have had so much fun just talking to him and texting him all day, everyday... I cant wait til each of our trips in March :)  

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Awwww!! So stinkin cute!! Way to go Alex. What a good guy. I want to hear the song he wrote. Well, Happy Valentine's Day from me too . . . you are one great girl Julianna! Hope your day continues to be great! Love ya.

Carly said...

Scandelous! I love family gossip... it was so fun watching you oblivious two all Saturday at the wedding.

LOVE it!

Shannon said...

Yay for you having a sweet valentine who sent you flowers from 600 miles away. I'm impressed. So does this mean I'll be seeing you soon in UT? If so, I can't wait! Happy Valentine's Day! I love you!

joyous said...

Woot!! I'm glad you're having a nice Valentine's Day. We've had fun here too. Keep the posts coming. :)

joyous said...

Alex is the one on the one on the left, right?!?

sara said...

I'm thinking Joy is being funny about which one Alex is...but serisouly...which one is he because I wasn't at the wedding...but did hear about the two of you hitting it off. What fun that he was your Valentine too and did such nice things for you!

Anonymous said...

Me and brad are amazing!!! ha He's so cute and i'm so excited that you have someone!! i miss you! come see me!!