Monday, February 4, 2008

Wedding Prep!



Ok so I waited to post these pictures just to be safe!!  but I think we are ok now.  Last time everyone was in town (december) We went with Melanie for her dress fitting.  I have some pictures from the event... So here's a little preview.  :)  Since its only familt that looks at my blog I know you all know about grandpa since I've read all your blogs... I appreciate your posts, I think each of them have made me tear up at work.  But each of you have said the things I have been thinking, which I am grateful for since I am awful at putting thoughts on paper (or screen).  so Thank You!

3 comments:

Carly said...

Beautiful Bride! I am glad I will get to be there for Mel's wedding, when I wouldn't have otherwise. I know, Jules. I can't think about it without tearing up either. Since I have a day and a half of school left, I am trying to not think about it. I am so glad we will have a beautiful temple wedding to help put it all in perspective.

Tasha said...

Oh, what a beautiful bride she is going to be! I can't wait to see her all dolled up on the actual day. I feel bad for to have this all while we are all grieving for Grandpa at the same time. It will be nice to have some happiness in the midst of it all though. I hope Melanie's day turns out beautifully.

Paige and Blake Green said...

aww, everybodys growing up...