Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Bedding!!


I have been searching and searching online for the past 2 weeks for new bedding. My summer goal is to redecorate my room. Right now it is a mix matched mess of random stuff. I want to work on making it mine, and once I am gone, a decent spare bedroom. I am hoping the bedding will motivate me to paint, since this comforter will clash with my current bright baby blue walls. I am excited about this project! I will make sure to take before and after shots so you can see the transformation.

3 comments:

joyous said...

Very cool!!! I actually think the ivory will be just fine against the wainscot in your room. Can't wait to see the final finished product!

Shannon said...

OOh I LOVE it! That is a brighter green than I was thinking, but it's really fun. Great accent color. Can't wait to see the transformations!

Whitney and Blake said...

That is the same exact bedding that Blake and I just got. We LOVE it! it really is such pretty colors and texture. You're gonna love it!