Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cruella De Vil

Scary right??
I decided to post a picture of me in my work clothes because I sometimes feel like its all I ever wear.


I love dressing up and am kinda jealous my mom gets to wear that fabulous Cruella De Vile costume next week to choir. It will be even better with Chloe as one of her props.

So we are short staffed at work, and its even worse when someone is on vacation, so this week I have a nice 6 days schedule. Its only tuesday but after working the 6 am shift two days in a row i am exhausted. At least after this long week I will be able to finish the weekend off with family. SOO excited for Shannon and her family to come to Cali, also glad the Henshaws are coming down for a couple days.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Nice outfits!! Glad you get some family time. It is always nice to have good things to look forward to :)

Mom said...

You tried on my Cruella DeVil costume?? Good now I will have someone to help dress me ;-) Maybe I need to whiten up that streak of hair in the wig. I'm excited. . .it add gloves and tights and heels. . etc. I'm down for staying up late on Saturday, but I'm already tired thinking about it :-)

joyous said...

Nice! You must have been bored. ;) Just think: all those lovely hours add up to an even lovelier paycheck! I love you and can't wait to see you on Saturday. :)