Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Baby turned ONE!!!

Today was Chloe's First Birthday! We ordered some puppy cupcakes from Beverly's best. Mom got her a sweater (since its starting to get soo cold outside) and I got her some nutrident bones and some fun treats. I think Chloe enjoyed her special day, she got extra loves and play time. When we put the sweater on she immediately started jumping around trying to get it off, which we expected. Suprisingly that only last about a minute, then I think she really started to enjoy it and the rest of the night she was extra cuddly and cute. I tried to get a video of Chloe jumping around with her sweater on but she had calmed down by the time i got the camera.
Me, mom and Chloe with the puppy cupcakes.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute. You guys are so funny. Mom was telling me all about your plans for Chloe's birthday on the phone yesterday. I actually think the sweater is really cute! Sometimes dog sweaters just look weird. Good pick. Will you do me a favor and take some pictures of the Christmas tree and post them? Mom was trying to tell me about it, but I want to see! Thanks babe!

Mom said...

O.K. First, what's the deal with my hair?? I can only hope I didn't look like that at the WMS concert?!?!? I think when I put on my sweatshirt it kind of got a little crazy ;-) Second, in that first picture of Chloe when you blow it up it looks like she growling. So funny!! She's so cute AND so cuddly in her new sweater. I love it. Happy Birthday Chloe!!

joyous said...

Awww! I definitely think Chloe needed a sweater. That poor girl would freeze otherwise! What a fun celebration!

Olson Family said...

ohhhh mom you have nothing to worry about. you look hot!!!

sara said...

How fun! It looks like Chloe enjoyed her day!! I'm glad you had your mom there to celebrate with you :)

The Curnow Family said...

Those are super cute cupcakes! Did she like them? or were they for you? I'm kinda confused! But she's super cute! Love you guys!