Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween


Ok... First of all I have to say I LOVE dressing up. For anything. I think it is soo fun to find a costume and get all ready. This year I had been trying to think of something to be for Halloween that was fun and different. I had a halloween party to go to last night, and still had no ideas, which disappointed me. Then Friday morning it just came to me... The McDonalds Hamburglar!! I figured I could just round everything up after work, and even though it was harder then I thought I had a costumes (minus the bright red tie) ready by that night. Above is a picture of me and ashlee. She was a Georgia Peach from A League of Their Own... her favorite movie. Below is a picture of me at Mc Donalds getting some hamburgers for the night... the workers had no idea who I was, how lame is that?! ohhh well... I still had fun dressing up!

3 comments:

Mum said...

I think you're pretty cute and clever!! I love the picture at McDonald's best!! Happy Halloween!

Shannon said...

I love love the Hamburglar costume! Ian knew exactly who you were without reading the post. Ashlee made me really want to watch A League of Their Own. I am going to have to get it from the library asap. Hope you had a fun night at the party! Love you!

The Curnow Family said...

That's why those people work at McDonald's! ha That is such a cute idea!! I love it! I might steal it for work. Hope you had fun at your party! Love you