Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wisdom Teeth and Eggs!

This past Friday Ashlee had to get her wisdom teeth taken out. Her parents couldnt take her since her dad had a surgery that day too, so I took her to her appointment that morning. It was funny talking to her right after surgery. We then spent the rest of the day just hanging out at the apartment. This is a picture of us by the end of the night.

Today I picked up my parents from the airport, they had been in Nauvoo area all week. By the time we got home it was 6ish, so we order applebees to go. Dinner was delicious. After dinner me and mom dyed easter eggs while dad went to the store to get some stuff for the week. Wehad melanie on speaker phone the whole time we were dying eggs so it was like she was with us!
Me! on the phone with Melanie!
mommy!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww . . . you're such a good roomie. Lucky Ashlee. I'm glad that mom and dad are home safe and sound and that you even got to dye Easter eggs. Hope you are having a Happy Easter!

The Curnow Family said...

That was so fun to talk to you guys! Poor Ashley I need to get mine done! Decorating eggs is so much fun! I'm glad I got to share that with you!

joyous said...

So cute!!! What a nice roomie you are to help Ashlee out too.