Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kings and Donating Blood

These are the flowers Ashlee and Eric got me tuesday night. It was sweet of them to think of something nice like that. Plus they are very pretty!! :)
Yesterday Ashlee got off work a little early and wanted to donate blood. I use to donate blood a lot but havent lately so I thought I would go with her. Ashlee had never donated before and it was funny seeing her so nervous. This picture is after ashlee finished donating she felt shakey so they immediately threw wet paper towels all over her. It was funny.
When they tried to find my veins they were too small so tried one side but just ended up poking the needle around in there. when they looked at the other arm the veins were even smaller so I got poked for nothing. this is me sad with a huge icepack that they strapped to my arm.
Ashlee at the beginning still feeling fine. :)
My friend Austin... the guy next to me there always has Kings tickets so Tuesday night me, Ashlee, him and our other friend Kui went to the game. It was soo much fun even though the Kings lost (I am not the biggest Kings fan so I didnt really care)
Ashlee and me!!! Austin had 2 girl jerseys so me and ashlee were twins for the game!!


Yesterday after we donated blood some of our friends were at Disneyland so Ashlee and I met then there. It was fun we managed to get on 3 rides plus a short train trip and it was a fun little outing.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like fun times (minus the unnecessary pokes). I'm glad that you are keeping busy and doing fun things. You look super cute in that Kings jersey BTW. Fun stuff.

jilljohnson said...

Wow everytime I read you blog I wish I loved somewhere that there were more fun things to do close by. Live it up while you can!!!