Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun with Blake and Paige!

Last Saturday Jason and I went down to Laguna to help out Blake and Paige, they needed a couple for a shoot they were doing and we filled in. It was a lot of fun! Kinda funny since they were kinda like engagement pictures and we are clearly NOT engaged. But we had fun with it and I am excited to now have nice pictures of me and Jason together. Anyway go to Paige's blog and check out some of the ones she edited... I think they turned out great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Paige's blog and saw the pictures. They turned out great!! You do have beautiful eyes!! Which ones are your favorite??? You'll have to come over and show me :-)

Anonymous said...

We're so glad you guys dig the images! we had such a blast working with you, and we can't wait to do it again!! *wink*