Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bangs??

The guy who does my hair, Tony, is moving to Chile next month so I have one more time chance for him to color and cut it.  So far I have never had a complaint with what he has done.  I have been working on growing my hair out but I kinda want to do one more change to it before he leaves and Ashlee takes over doing my hair.  So I was thinking bangs...  I would pretty much go by this picture, I like her style bangs.  Plus this way I can still work on growing out my hair... anyway, I am kinda nervous about it.  What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Do it! Do it! and post pictures when do. :)

joyous said...

I'm with Shannon. I like the bangs in the picture a lot and think they would be great! I'm in desperate hair need right now, but might have to wait until Feb. :( Bleargh!

jilljohnson said...

I say do it. I can not pull off bangs but I love them on everyone else. Looks like you had a great time in Vegas.
P.S. This is your cousin Jill for Utah.

The Curnow Family said...

I love it and you can totally pull them off! So Yes DO IT!!! like mom says.. dou it...dou it....com' on...dou it!!! hahah

joyous said...

So what did you decide?!?

Olson Family said...

I am going to do it. but have them kinda long like this picture so I can push them aside If i want. Now I am just waiting for an appointment. :-/ I hate wait...