Monday, October 6, 2008

Softball

I made it to first everytime I hit this game!  Whoot Whoot!
I make friends with "blue" each game.  By the end We are BFF
Andrew took a picture of me throwing cuz he said its the funniest thing he's ever seen.  I dont see the humor.
Me, Ashlee and Geoff hanging out in the dugout.  We are the best cheerleaders ever!  Go team Bull Moose!!


Like mentioned before I have joined a co-ed softball team for the city of Tustin.  Nooo I did not join because it was "co-ed"  (mom...)  I just wanted to do something new and fun.  This has been soo fun!  We've had two games so far... I think I have gotten better since our first game.  Which honestly isnt saying much but oh well... This last game we played Andrew took pictures.  Our friend Ryan also videotaped the game but I havent seen it yet and honestly dont care too...   

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Ok, first of all, I LOVE that you joined a softball team! Secondly, Blue's shorts are just too tight and short. Thirdly, you do look funny throwing, but don't feel bad about it because I'm sure I look worse. Lastly, it's clear you are having a blast. I bet it would be lots of fun to be on your team and the guys are getting a sweet deal since they get to hang out with you and maybe even show off a little. :) Love you!

joyous said...

LOVE the pics. Ha ha, you throwing has to be the best one. I'm glad you're having a good time. It's fun to get outside and just play!

Tasha said...

Go you!!! I am totally impressed and love that you are doing it. Keep having fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I have to say that you throw like a girl, but since you are a girl, that works for you :-) Tell that to Andrew!! Can't wait to come to one of your games!! Maybe next Friday??

Anonymous said...

don't forget. tomorrow.
-PG