Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My new Baby- CJ

Me bonding with CJ :D  It was love at first sight.
Close up at her little face...
She is seriously the size of our hands... awww


Yesterday was a normal day, I got off work and was relaxing before I went off for the rest of the night.  Trisha called and asked me to open the garage, I thought it was a little weird since she has a car port now... but I didnt question it.   Then in walks trisha with her arms full.  She was leaving work and saw a little kitty in the middle of a busy street (Tustin... by the Calvery Chapel mom has her SCCC concerts at)  So she threw her car in park and ran across the street and grabbed the kitty.  We named her CJ.  She is soo cute.  By the evening she had warmed up to us a lot, and definately knew that me and trisha were her Mommies.  Trisha had gone to Petsmart while I was at the movies and got EVERYTHING CJ needed so hopefully Cj will be able to stay with us for awhile.  Errissa loves him, but Ashlee wasnt too keen on the idea, so we will see.  ;(  

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Eek. I can't say that I'm pleased. I think kittens are adorable, but I really do not like cats. I might have to boycot your apartment. Just kidding. I hope she's a good kitty for you. It's fun having a pet.

Anonymous said...

Just the right size for Shark Bait!
dad

sara said...

I'm not to hip on cats either. Stanford wanted to adopt the stay cat that was hanging out by our door and I wouldn't let him (after much debate). Kittens are cute though.

joyous said...

Now, a pet is a big responsibility...are you girls ready to handle that?!?! Did you take her to the vet yet??

Actually, she's really cute and I hope you guys have fun with her and it works out. (Do you think she'll get along with the ducks?)

Amy said...

Awwwww! So cute! I am a big animal Lover. Kittens are the best though. I have a cat. But if you get to many pets living in the same house as you, it can really get stinky. o_O

The Curnow Family said...

oh my goodness! I agree with Shannon but Cj is very cute and I can't believe that Trisha ran across the street to get it. Actually... I can! haha I love you!

Anonymous said...

I leave for a week and you get a cat?? I can't wait to meet her. CJ is a her? Right? Do you have a date for Mama Mia yet? See you Sunday. I'm sad to leave, but ready to come home. We had a great day today!

Love, Mom