Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mormon Parties

Hanging out in the backyard of the most recent Long Beach party...  The guy in the picture is a lot cuter then the picture gives him credit for...
Trying to get out of the dance floor... I saw a camera poke around the corner and ducked my head.  The guy whose back is in the picture and the one next to him Brady and Greg are our new dental school friends from LA. 
     If you can spot me and trisha in the mass of the dance floor your amazing.  This is just one          room of the party....
Ok so I almost hate the question, "what'd you do this weekend?" because it is pretty much the same thing every weekend.... Mormon Parties.  Here in Southern California someone is throwing a party every weekend.  You would think it would get old... and occasionally a weekend off is nice, but its also surprising how each time there are new people (there are always the usuals, which sadly we have turned into) but at least every weekend we meet someone new.  Some people better then others.  

6 comments:

Tasha said...

You are such a hottie Jules!! I love that you do the Mormon parties and I love the pictures too. Leave it to the Mormon singles to put on parties every weekend! The best!! :) Keep having fun! I am glad you had fun in Vegas a few weeks ago too. Sometimes it is nice to just get away!

Shannon said...

Looks like you're leading the good life. Mormon parties are always pretty fun. Your new dental school friends look "nice" (i really mean HOT!) BTW I can totally spot you and trisha in that mass pic. You guys are totally gorgeous!

joyous said...

Seriously, that was way easier than finding Waldo. I love that you ducked out of the other one. It was fun to see you this weekend. Keep us posted on Mr. Dental. :)

Anonymous said...

Aw Mormon Parties!! haha was superman there?! Hook it up!! haha

Amy said...

That sounds like fun. But yes, It could get old fast.

Anonymous said...

I have a blog!! melandbradc.blogspot.com