Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Las Vegas



Ok... so this is a little late but a couple weeks ago Trisha, Ashlee and I went to Las Vegas for a little vacation.  We basically just went to the pools, shopped, went out to fun places to eat and went out dancing at nights!  It was the perfect little weekend get-a-way.  Now we just have 10,000 times more inside jokes...  We also were able to meet Brody Jenner (he is on the show The Hills) one night.  I was able to find a really good deal at the Venetian so we stayed there.  Its always fun staying at a nice hotel, even the hallways always smelled good, which is unusal for a Vegas hotel.  hahaha.... Anyway sorry its taken me forever to get a post up, work has been more strict about internet use, so I have to use slip online on lunch, or breaks. 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Woo hoo for your getaway! Glad it was a blast. I did miss having you in UT, but now you owe me a visit. ;) I love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I need a weekend trip to Vegas...Talk to Brad for me! Rexburg is just a sad place...and it's COLD STILL! Someone kill me!