Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend


Ok so I have been AWFUL about updating... but here is a quick update about my weekend.  it was pretty lame.  I wasnt really in the mood to do anything, plus the weather was all gloomy.  anyway  so friday night me and trisha seriously stayed home all night.  One highlight from the weekend was dusting off my bike from my parents garage and going with Andrew and Trisha to ride bikes down at the beach, we took our bikes across the ferry to balboa and rode around there then rode back to our truck and got dinner and  a little diner.   I think it got trisha thinking more about getting a bike!  Which would be fun cuz then we can ride bikes to the close places that we go out to eat and random stuff like that!  Plus more Beach rides!   yayY!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea. . .something fun for me to read on your blog. . . and a new picture. I'm so proud of you :-) Are you coming tomorrow for laundry and dinner?? We still have ribs and potato salad that we'd love to share!

Love, Mom

Amy said...

That sounds like alot of fun. Now I wish I had my bike with me right now. Alot of my cousins live in walking distance but still, it takes a while to get there.

Shannon said...

That sounds like tons of fun! I bet it was gorgeous on Balboa. We haven't chatted in awhile; I will try to get online today. Love you!!!

joyous said...

Yeah!!! for a new post and cute pic!! That sounds like so much fun. I'm thinking we're going to do bikes for christmas for the girls this year. Lizzie is totally ready, I'm just lazy. Today she was asking me if I had a bike. ;) Glad you had a fun weekend!

Tasha said...

Bike rides are really fun! I want to get a bike. Brian has one and we even just got a pull things for the kids behind his, but I don't have one yet. I think I am going to start looking at DI. I am glad you had at least a little fun over Memorial Day!

Anonymous said...

You are behind all your sisters!!! Put something new on your blog. . .please :-)

The Management

The Curnow Family said...

Aw that was so much fun when you me and pokey went! haha I miss him!