Thursday, November 29, 2007

To Move to Utah or Not?!

So a while ago me and Nik talked about moving to Utah, then we both got settled in our jobs and pretty much forgot about it.  Lately it has been coming up again.... often.  Of course it wouldn't be til after Melanie's wedding and stuff.  I am just trying to decide if it will be worth it.  I doubt I would find a job up there where I would get paid as well as I do here... and I would want to do some school stuff.  But living is so much cheaper.  I would be able to get an apartment where I wouldn't have to SHARE a room!  but I dunno, right now it is ALL talk.  Today I am going to look online at different schools, jobs, and living, to see if it is even an option.  
On a lighter note, Jake is back in California for the next 4 weeks.  He basically admitted to me that he came down to date me... hmmm.  I dunno what he really expects, in four weeks he will be moving to Provo to go to BYU and he got a year lease on a house up there.  So he will be there for awhile.  I dunno..  oh well it will be fun to date him for the Holidays.  Even though I will be crazy busy all month.  

6 comments:

Jimbogun said...

Don't do it Jules! Don't do it!! Stay here in CA with me and Mom and Dad. Otherwise, I'll be the only one left. And who will play with the girls when we go to Mom and Dad's?!?!?!? I say again, Don't do it!! :)

Olson Family said...

ha ha ha its funny cuz today shannon helped me look at apartments online :D

Mandy Coffey said...

i didn't know carly was your cousin!!!!!!!!! no way! small world. I'm SOOO glad you found me :) Love the look of your blog, its adorable! AAANNNND i think you should move to utah, because i'm moving to utah, and we can be friends again :) lol

Shannon said...

Yay! Come move out by me! I would so love it. I hate being alone out here and then we could carpool home for visits. I love you!

Anonymous said...

You know, no other job will give you a gas card. . .and pay for your phone bill. . . and let you get pedicures during lunch time . . . and then pay for it!!?!!How could you leave your mother and father??? Who will they jomp on and play with?? Stay and save!! That should be your motto!! Utah will always be there.

Tasha said...

Yea for you finding your blog!! I saw it on Carly's blog and was so excited!! You are too cute! I love the pictures. As far as Utah goes I think I will just stay out of this one. But, I happen to love both places.