Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Might as Well....

So I thought I might as well get a blog to keep in touch with my sisters and whoever else might have one of these things...  Right now i don't really have any funny or interesting stories to share, but I was bored at work and thought what the heck!
This week is already crazy busy with Christmas things... Today I have spent most of the morning running errands for our company Christmas party which is Dec. 5th.  Friday we are having out board Young Women Christmas dinner, the Saturday I am Nikki's date for her company Christmas Party.  Thursday mom, dad and I are going to get a Christmas tree then decorate it!  I enjoy being the only one home sometimes ;)  
Jake (the guy who I tried going to Disneyland with, but got sick) is suppose to be moving down here sometime this week.  At first mom was a little nervous cuz she said when a guy moves down here its like the Kiss of Death.  BUT then I found out that he will be going BACK to utah in january for BYU.  So.... things might work out!  :)  Anyway its lunch time here but I am excited to be an official blogger! 

4 comments:

Shannon said...

lol. mom says its the kiss of death huh? Well wait and see. The post date basket was really sweet of him. You'll have to keep me posted about any second date. have fun with nikki and getting the tree. awww, jealous. ;)

joyous said...

Love the blog! I love that my girls made the cut too. ;) Who's the guy in the first picture? Have fun this week!

Olson Family said...

thats nikkis brother... we were hanging out for a little bit a couple months ago... but now we are just friends :)

Carly said...

WELCOME to the blogosphere! I am so excited you have a blog too :). Sounds like life is pretty good... I am excited to see you at Christmas