Thursday, August 19, 2010

Catching Up

ok this is an ugly old picture of me and robin, but it does show what my room use to look like. so please not the blue walls.
Newly painted walls! There is one brown wall and 3 tan(ish) walls. I love the way it turned out, I just need to get some pictures or something up on the walls and the blinds back up.

Having no blinds makes it really hard for me to sleep in. And if you know me at all... you know I like to sleep in.

OK so I started back in school. my original plan was to take 4 classes, but when I went to register I was only able to get into 1. That class was monday night. I had planned on taking my other 3 classes on Tues and thursdays. So I spent all day Tuesday trying to petition classes. I tried petitioning 6 classes but was only able to get one. It is crazy how crowded Fullerton College is. Half the people in each class were petitioners. Oh well. It might be better only taking 8 units my first semester back to get use to school/work/life again. Anyway I will try to keep up with little posts here and there but if you dont hear from my for awhile, that is prob why.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the new room colors! I need to see the other view of the bed. I haven't seen the new bedding actually on your bed. I guess I will see it all when I'm there in a couple months though. I'm glad you at least got 2 classes. Only one would hardly seem worth it. :) Good luck with school. I know you can do it. Love you!

joyous said...

Your room looks awesome!!! It changes the whole feel of the room. Very clean and classic. Can't wait to sleep in it (after there are blinds up). :) I'm glad you got into at least two classes. Good luck this semester, and you can always call me!

elizabeth said...

LOVE the room and LOVE the fact that you painted it all by yourself ;-) Let's go get some valances today. . . is it a plan?

Tasha said...

Awesome! I love it. Love your bedspread too.

Whitney and Blake said...

It looks so good!!!! Love the browns with the green!