Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Evenings

Now that I have picked up the Monday morning 6 am shift at work I love nothing more then spending quiet Sunday evenings at home. We all lounge around and work on whatever things we need to to start the week. Currently I am sitting on the couch typing on the laptop while my mom is working on her newsletter for SCCC at the computer. The closing ceremonies are on and my dad is sitting in his recliner playing with Chloe. To me this is picture perfect.
Today at church I was having a hard time talking to some people without getting offended. I know it was me and not them but I found myself walking away from a few conversations completely bugged. I hate feeling like that, but after a day like that it was so nice to come home to a great smelling house and enjoy a nice dinner with my parents. To me it is the perfect way to start a new week!

On another note... I was just my bank account and my tax return was deposited! woot!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Yeah for money in the bank . . . rents due ;-)

Shannon said...

Quiet Sunday evenings really are priceless. As much as it's fun for us to have friends over to play games, I really like when we still have an hour or two in the evening to get ready for the next week. Hooray for your tax return in your account! I love that chunk of money every year. :)

joyous said...

Miriam said, "I love Julianna! Do you know why I love Julianna? Because she's wearing that mustache!" You are a silly auntie! I'm glad you enjoyed your Sunday evening. I managed to get a nap in and then we had a late dinner before tossing the kids into bed. Yipee for some extra bucks in your checking account!