Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Softball

My friend Cheyne called me a couple days ago and said he had two openings for his co-ed softball team.  Me and Ashlee thought it would be sooo much fun, who cares if we didnt know how to play!  So we joined the team!  Our games start in 2 weeks.  They will be either Monday or Friday nights.  I am soo excited.  I think it will just be fun to play a game of softball once a week and be on a team.  Ashlee's brother played baseball for UCLA so Sunday he is going to give us lessons, we are just hoping we are not the worst on the team.  I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Jared and I laughed at the idea of you being on a co-ed softball team. I am sure you will be great though! Sounds like fun. Jared wants to know which guy you like on the team?!

Shannon said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I love softball. I hope you ladies dont suck too badly. I think it's funny that you are going to have "lessons." Definitely take some pics. I want to see this. :) Love you!

Tasha said...

You are so cute! Have fun playing. I am sure you girls will do just fine. :)

Tasha said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIANNA!!!!! Hope you're having a FABULOUS birthday!! :)