Monday, September 8, 2008

Priceline!!

I have had the BEST luck with Priceline!  Ok... So maybe I have only tried it twice.  But still.  I wanted to go to Palm Springs the weekend after my birthday (its on a monday).  I really wanted to stay at the JW Marriott in Palm Desert but when I looked up rooms they were WAYY too expensive, even after spliting it 3 ways (between me trisha and ashlee) So I thought I would just gamble with Priceline for a nice hotel for cheap and hope for the best.  So I put in palm springs/palm desert, 4 star hotels and 100 since they said the median price was 170.  I was hoping it would go through.  Sure enough it went through AND we got a room at the JW marriott!!!  What are the odds!!  I was sooo excited!  So we will be staying 2 nights there each night only 100 bucks... after you split that 3 ways its super cheap!  Last time I used Priceline I not only had good luck getting a room, but once we got there we were upgraded.... I am not holding my breath for that BUT who knows!!  yayy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!! I hope you have a fantastic time :-)

Shannon said...

Nice. I'm jealous you get to go have a Palm Springs adventure. Good memories. :) Wahoo for a good hotel at a good price. I have never used priceline before, it kind of scares me, but maybe I'll take a gamble for our anniversary since we are poor! Love you. We'll talk when I'm back in UT.

The Curnow Family said...

Ha don't you love it when you can appreciate a good deal! I loved that hotel. Didn't G and G Snowball go with us? Idk I was pretty little I only remember the boat things and the cat fish! ha I'm sure you'll have a blast and I love yoU!

Tasha said...

SUPER SUPER COOL!!!! Maybe I should try that sometime!