Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend Fun

All five of us at the tea party!!
Dad, Mimi, Lizzie, and Becca playing in the water.
Lizzie was SOO brave in the water!
All of the "scavengers"
Figuring our the next clue...


This past weekend was a lot of fun. Friday night a big group of us went to a karaoke place.  It was something different for us, we had a blast!  We want to do it like once a month,  and get a huge group.... like whoever wants to come.  Me, Ashlee and Errissa were the only ones who got up and sang though! oh well maybe next we will have more people in our group go up!

Saturday morning I got up early (then got a phone call basically saying i could have slept in an hour and a half, oh well...) and went to my parents house for a tea party with lizzie, mimi, my mom and joy.  We had lemonade and fruit punch instead of tea so there was no confusion with Lizzie.  We also had yummy sandwhiches, cookies, veggies, grapes, candies, and cheese and crackers.  It was very fun.

Saturday afternoon/evening was the Olson family beach party.  I love this beach party so much every year.  This year the Oversons were here and the Henshaws so we had plenty of younger kids which makes it even more fun.  Especially the scavenger hunt.  Aunt leeDean put together a really cute scavenger hunt for the kids, the boys were pirates and the girls were princesses.  The adults had a good time visiting with each other!

4 comments:

joyous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures from this weekend. It was so fun to see you!!

Shannon said...

ok, I'm having major jealousy/homesickness pangs. I am so bummed that we will almost always miss the family beach party. It looks like it was a blast. The nostalgia of an Olson tea party is about killing me too. Wow. So fun. I think Weston would have actually enjoyed it too, but would have looked out of place. I do feel kind of left out since I have boys. Oh well. Weston was playing with the truck that Mom got him when she was here and he said, "Grandma B will get me all the trucks I want." It was so funny. Anyway, glad you had a fun family weekend. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. It's good to see that you're not bitter about the tea party being a little bit later ;-) It was another fun family weekend. That was an adorable treasure hunt. Go Aunt LeeDean. I'm so glad you're around to enjoy all these fun things (and to documents them too)!!

Amy said...

Gee it looks like you had allot of fun! It almost seems like a family reunion. The pictures are great. That would be awesome if you guys could do it every week!