Thursday, August 14, 2008

Babysitting

Last night i helped my dad babysit since mom is still in Utah.  I was having so much fun Chalking and playing outside with the girls...  Mimi was my little buddy all night, constantly cuddling up to me and following me around.  So fun.. here are some pictures from my favorite Mimi moments...


this was after Mimi was whining about something and my dad very sarcastic said, "just lay down and cry about it."  she is such a good girl.
In lizzie's "scooter gear"  she had more fun wearing the pads and helmet then riding the scooter.
She attempted to take off the helmet by herself...  it got stuck like this...




5 comments:

Amy said...

mimi is so darn cute! How funny can she get?!!!

Shannon said...

They are such cute girls. I'm glad you had a little buddy. I love the pic of Mimi throwing her little tantrum. Oh Dad. :) Enjoy the rest of the time with them!

Tasha said...

That is SOO cute!! I think I like the picture of her obeying her Grandpa though (crying). So funny!!! What fun neices you have!

Anonymous said...

Ok, just for the record Grandpa was not being mean, I just knew there was nothing I could to to fix the problem she was crying about so I told her to just go ahead and put here head down and cry because she usually decides pretty quick that this is not getting her anywhere and gets over it(besides I think it is about the only cute way for her to be whinney).

Grandpa Bob

The Curnow Family said...

hahaha oh my goodness!! Ha I love that she does whatever Dad says... I think I peed my pants reading that! haha