Friday, June 13, 2008

water Balloon fights!

Amy had to put together a class party for her son, and one of the games she came up with involved water balloons.  So there has been now 3 incidents this week where we will randomly have a little water balloon fight.  Someone will be talking on their cell outside so we will get them with like 2-3 balloons.  Today Amy had the day off with the kids so this afternoon brought them by the office and we all had a major water balloon fight.  It was fun and innocent until Kevin (one of our estimators) taught Amy's son, Nathan how to fill a water balloon but not TIE it... just run around and spray us.... much more efficient.   SOooo now I am sitting at my desk soaking wet.  Awesome.  haha  But really.  I love having a job where I can take a 30-45 min "water break" randomly!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That's so funny. I thought I saw something about being all wet on your Facebook and I was curious why you would be wet. You do have a great job and I'm glad that you get to enjoy the perks. Hope you have fun with the fam this weekend. Love you!

Amy said...

What a cool job. I've never heard of just spraying them. It does sound alot smarter.